3 pages about 900-1000 words
USE YOUR OWN WORDS No outsides sources
Please use simple languages to write this
Do not use Complex words and sentences
Do not go too deep
Summarize and compare the following two texts: – Oye, Conditions for Cooperation in World Politics – Wapner, Greenpeace and Political Globalism
– Read the two texts carefully. Identify the core argument / conclusion for each text and some supporting ideas/facts/examples used to back it up. What do you find most important/interesting?
– Compare the two arguments/ideas. How different are the core arguments made by the two authors? Which text do you find more compelling and why.
(avoid statements like â€œI agree with the authorâ€ without explaining why).
Structure your paper in four parts:
1) First summary
2) Second summary
3) Comparative analysis: identify common and unique elements
4) Conclusion: synthesize your own conclusion. What do you take away from reading these two texts? What issues emerge as critical in your view? What questions do you have? Length: 800 to max 1200 words. The two summaries will likely take up most space, section 3 & 4 could possibly be collapsed into one shorter segment.
Follow these guidelines:
– Put full bibliographical reference as title for each summary.
– Put your name at top of page.
– Note word count on top of page.
– Save paper: format single space, 1 inch margin, print on both sides of the paper.
Grading: You will be graded
– on your ability to succinctly identify key issues addressed by the two authors,
– on your ability to bring out common themes and differences in your final analysis,
– on organization, clarity of writing, and grammar (we will give international students a bit of a brake with style and errors, but not too much. Have someone read through your work!)
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”