Please read 2 books first.
Then, write short response for each question. (about 5 sentences, not too long)
Art/Work – Revised & Updated: Everything You Need to Know (and Do) As You Pursue Your Art Career – Read beginning of Chapter 2, Groundwork, page. 12-27
Living and Sustaining a Creative Life: Essays by 40 Working Artists – Read the essay by Michael Waugh, page. 139-145
1. What is your general impression of the assigned reading? Did you like the readings, dislike them, or somewhere in between? Did you find one reading more helpful or appealing than the other? Please explain.
2. What did you think of the essay by Michael Waugh? He arrived at his life as an artist through a round-about journey, yet he has now reached a fairly impressive level of success. Were you able to relate to his perspective and reflections on his life as an artist?
3. Did any part of the reading seem totally unrealistic or unlikely to you? Do you think Michael Waugh just got lucky? Or did his choices (which might have seemed random at the time) lead to his success?
4. The reading in this week’s chapter of Art Work offers very specific examples of ways that artists support themselves while attempting to maintain a balance that also allows them to continue to create work. Were there any examples offered there that appealed to you? Were there suggestions that you never considered before, or did they all seem pretty obvious to you?
5. Did you disagree, or even strongly disagree with any of the ideas presented in the reading?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.