Use your work in Part A and Part B (ENCLOSED) of your Course Project, and what you have learned so far in this course to identify a potential Six Sigma project that can benefit the value stream and your organization.
- 1) Explain the Six Sigma project(s) that you would recommend to senior management, and justify your selection.
- 2) Develop a detailed Project Charter for your recommended project. The project charter must include the following:
- Problem statement
- Goal statement or Objectives
- Project Scope.
- Critical-to-quality requirements or CTQs of the processes within the scope of this project
- Key metric Y (or key metrics Ys)
- Expected operational and financial benefits of the project
- Milestone dates for each phase of DMAIC (or DMADV)
- Project team (titles of project team leader and members)
- Champion (title of executive or senior manager)
Your work is to be submitted in Word. Total length should be 3 – 4 pages. Since this is a charter, put some thought into how best to present the material visually. At an absolute minimum, you should include clear headers and sub-headers, but you may also want to call out certain elements, like timelines or key milestones, etc. using graphics, tables or colors to make the charter visually appealing and easy to read.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Six Sigma Project Charter(s). Course Project Part C appeared first on Top Premier Essays.