Textbook: Leigh, Irene, et al. Deaf Culture: Exploring Deaf Communities in
the United States. Plural Publishing Inc, 2018.
Article: Surviving in Silence: A Deaf Boy in the Holocaust : the Harry I. Dunai Story
Book by Eleanor C. Dunai and Harry Dunai
2. brief summary (no more than 200 words)
3. analysis and comparison, you will need to include two separate relating topics/references FROM the textbook to support your analysis and comparison on any of two (or more) things you find in the movie/article (1,000 words)
4. critique/closing with your arguments or opinions, discuss your selection’s strengths and weaknesses in terms of its contribution (or hindrance) to the Deaf Culture studies literature (no more than 500 words)
5. cite each source that you retrieve or summarize the information from (example: Leigh, Andrews & Harris, pp. 230-235)
6. do not plagiarize without citing the sources
7. completely edited (no drafts will be accepted)
8. a list of references at the end of the report
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Report first appeared on nursing writers.