Please select 2 poems. The two poems must focus on the same theme or topic. For example, two poems about “love” or two poems about “sports” or two poems about “anger.” Once you have selected the two poems, you must then answer the questions below for both of the poems. There should be four paragraphs for one of the poems, and four paragraphs for the second poem. Total eight paragraphs.
1. The type of poem, i.e. narrative, lyrical, eulogy (Reference lines specifically to show why you believe the poem is such a type.)
2. The theme of the poem and how the theme was developed, i.e. using irony, images, personification? (What lines show the irony, images, etc.?)
3. What type of diction is used in the poem? Are the words formal or informal? (Reference lines to show formal and/or informal words.)
4. What type of rhyme scheme or rhythm is evident in the poem? (Show lines that illustrate the rhyme and or rhythm.)
5. Once you have completed your paragraphs, please pick music that you believe represents the theme or topic. For example, if you topic is baseball, maybe the music you will select will be “Take be out to the Ball Game.:
The answer for each question should be at least one paragraph in length. You should reference specific lines to show what you mean when answering the question(s)
When assignment is completed, there should be at least eight paragraphs.
- Must use MLA documentation. (See Hacker.)
- Must include lines from the poems to serve as evidence. You are “explaining” the poem to the reader.
- Must use in text citations.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.