Observation Paper Instructions
You will conduct an observation for at least 1 hour in a setting where a wide range of developmental stages are present (e.g., shopping mall, restaurant, church, etc.) and answer the following questions:
1. Where did you conduct your observation?
2. What was the time and date that you completed your observation?
3. Which developmental stages did you observe (infancy, childhood, adolescence, early adulthood, middle adulthood, late adulthood)?
4. What characteristics did you notice about any developmental stage that you observed?
5. Did you observe any individuals that might have been experiencing a transitional period? If so, explain.
6. What types of interactions did you observe between similar developmental stages?
7. What types of interactions did you observe between different developmental stages?
8. Did you observe anything that seemed developmentally appropriate? What?
9. Did you observe anything that seemed developmentally inappropriate? What?
10. How did your observation align with a developmental theory?
11. Any other noteworthy information?
Your paper must be at least 3 pages, double-spaced.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.