In a sitar wire which one of the following types of vibration is produced?
A. Progressive longitudinal B. Stationary longitudinal C. Progressive transverse D. Stationary transverse
22. Which gas in the atmosphere saves us from the ultra violet rays of the sun?
A. Nitrogen B. Oxygen C. Ozone D. Carbon Monoxide
23. What is the study of plants called?
A. Physics B. Chemistry C. Zoology D. Biology
24. The three methods of science are observation, experimentation and
A. Hypothesis B. Measurement C. Deduction D. inference
25. The Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) is located at
A. Jaipur B. Jodhpur C. Jaisalmer D. Jallandhar
26. What is the more common name for a polymer of amino acids?
A. Protein B. Carbohydrate C. Enzyme D. Sugar
27. Which rare element would you associate with Marie and Pierre Curie?
A. Uranium B. Gold C. Radium D. Platinum
28. Which chemical element is represented by the symbol Zn?
A. Aluminum B. Copper C. Gold D. Zinc
29. Who discovered Penicillin?
A. Robert Koch B. Sir Alexander Fleming C. Watson and Crick D. Louis Pasteur
30. In which one among the following is the speed of sound maximum?
A. Alit at 0 degree B. Alit at 100 degree C. Water D. Wood