“At-will-employment” is one of the most important concept in today’s employment environment. It dominates the actions of employees in many states, and with the decline in unionization, employment-at-will is becoming more commonplace.
For this assignment, find an article (no more than five years old) through the library, a trade publication, or a government website that discusses the employment-at-will doctrine.
Next, in a 3 to 5-page paper, discuss the following four topics in order using the prescribed section headers in bold.
- Section 1—Employment-at-Will Defined. In this section, (1) briefly define in your own words or paraphrase the definition of employment-at-will, and (2) briefly explain its origin.
- Section 2—Advantages of Employment-at-Will. In this section, discuss the advantages of the employment-at-will doctrine.
- Section 3—Disadvantages of Employment-at-Will. In this section, discuss the disadvantages of the employment-at-will doctrine.
- Section 4—Exceptions to Employment-at-Will. In this section, explain the exceptions to employment-at-will and provide examples to support those exceptions.
- A minimum of three scholarly/peer-reviewed references must be included. (Do not include blogs, Wikis, or anonymous sources, for example.)
- Properly format your paper utilizing APA guidelines and formatting, according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
- The paper must be a minimum of three full pages, not including the title page or references.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Option #2: Employment-at-Will appeared first on Top Premier Essays.