Need assistance in explaining the following.
1. The photosphere is the visible surface of the Sun. T
2. Below the photosphere not much light is produced but it is allowed to escape into space. F
3. In the granulation of the photosphere, the hotter bright granules are rising redshifted regions and the darker cooler granules are sinking blueshifted regions. F
4. The chromosphere of the Sun is fainter and hotter than the photosphere. T
5. Spicules and filaments are fingers of cooler gas from the lower chromosphere extending upward into the hotter regions of the chromosphere. T
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"