How is the framework related to the body of knowledge in nursing?
PLEASE USE THE BELOW QUALITATIVE CRITIQUE COMPLETION FORM TO COMPLETE YOUR CRITIQUE OF QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH. TYPE IN YOUR RESPONSES UNDER EACH SECTION. IF YOUR
Please use the below Qualitative Critique Completion Form to complete your critique of quantitative research. Type in your responses under EACH section. If your
opinion is that the research article does not address or infer an answer to a particular section, then you must so state and JUSTIFY your statement.
• Do not leave any section blank!
• Do not provide a “yes” or “no” answer without an explanation. You must justify all your responses.
• ALL responses must be written in YOUR OWN WORDS. Do NOT use quotes.
• You must submit the full article in PDF form. Critiques submitted without the PDF will not be accepted.
• Save your file as YourName_QualitativeCritique.doc and upload to the unit Dropbox.
FULL AND COMPLETE REFERENCE FOR THE ARTICLE
Note: You must submit the full article in PDF form. Critiques submitted without the PDF will not be accepted.
What is the problem the study was conducted to address?
Why is the problem an important one for nursing to study?
What is the purpose of the study?
What are the research question(s)?
Are the questions stated broadly enough for a qualitative study? Explain WHY.
What specific qualitative method is used?
Provide a clear description of the qualitative method utilized (utilize your text or another source to do this – provide citation)
In what way is the method used an appropriate one for this study? Clearly justify your answer.
PHILOSOPHICAL/THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK BASIS FOR THE STUDY (DETERMINE FROM LITERATURE – THIS DOES NOT REFER TO THE METHODOLOGY.)
Identify the philosophical/theoretical basis of the study.
The post How is the framework related to the body of knowledge in nursing? appeared first on My Nursing Paper.