You have been relocated by your employer to a new city for an assignment that will probably last for two years. You do not want to sell your home – a four-bedroom, two-bath Tudor – so you decide to rent it. A friend of yours in real estate has a potential lessee for you to meet. He is a 30-something single doctor beginning a two-year residency in the local hospital. You have some concerns about a single guy living in your house and taking care of it the way you would, but you agree to meet with him and possibly negotiate a lease. You must address the following:
- Describe the interested parties and their prospective goals in this negotiation.
- Analyze the parties’ dependencies and motivations and propose four options in this negotiation so that all parties’ goals are met.
- Discusses a bargaining behavior of a skilled negotiator that would be most advantageous to you in this negotiation.
- Explains why collaboration is the only bargaining style applicable to this negotiation, and identify the collaborative goals.
- Identify if any of the participants entered the negotiations with a cognitive bias. Discuss the implications.
- utilize three to four scholarly sources
total of 4 pages
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post house selling problem negotiation appeared first on Essay Writers.
The post house selling problem negotiation appeared first on nursing writers.