1) Discuss the TWO major questions posed in the landmark case McCulloch v. Maryland in 1819. Next, what were the TWO constitutional provisions used by the Supreme Courtâ€s majority in the McCulloch v. Maryland decision to justify its opinion. Lastly, explain how the McCulloch case expanded the power of the federal government in relation to the states.
2) The text discusses several reasons for political participation and gives reasons for the decline in voter turnout in the United States. With this information, formulate a strategy to increase voter participation. In your response, discuss ONE target group, ONE electoral procedure, and ONE legal requirement to increase voting in the United States.
3) Identify and explain THREE categories of opinion that enable one to distinguish between liberals and conservatives. Next, provide ONE specific example of opinion differences on an issue within each category between liberals and conservatives.
4) Interest groups attempt to influence the policy-making process in a number of ways and through multiple access points. For EACH of the following, explain how interest groups advance their causes, and give a specific example (real-life or hypothetical) for each:
b) donating money through PACs,
c) grassroots lobbying
5) The text discusses THREE major roles that the media plays in the political process.
a. Explain each role and cite an example on how the media played that role in the political arena.
b. Lastly, which role do you think is the most powerful the media possess? Explain.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post history-questions-12 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.