Respond to the question using the lessons and vocabulary found in the readings. Support your answers with examples and research. Your responses should clarify your understanding of the topic. They should be your own, original, and free from plagiarism. Follow APA format for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources.
Hematological Case Study
Sarah is in today with a chief complaint of feelings of fatigue, pallor, dyspnea on exertion, and palpitations. Her laboratory report indicates that her hematocrit, hemoglobin, and reticulocyte counts are low; that her MCV is high; and that her MCH and MCHC are normal. Her diagnosis is pernicious anemia.
Answer the following questions regarding Sarahâ€™s anemia and provide the pathophysiology associated with the bodyâ€™s response to this disease process.
1. What are the laboratory tests to be ordered in patients suspected of anemia?
2. What are the clinical manifestations noted in a patient with pernicious anemia?
3. What nonpharmacological therapies are associated with the treatment of pernicious anemia?
4. What the lab findings indicative iron deficiency anemia?
5. Please share possible complications of untreated pernicious anemia.
6. What is the purpose of the Schilling test?
PLEASE SOURCES SHOULD BE FROM 2015 THROUGH 2019 AND USE THIS TEXT BOOK as one of the source.
McCance K., L., & Huether, S., E. (2018). Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children(8th ed.) St Louis, MO: Mosby Inc; ISBN-13: 978-0323583473
ALSO I HAVE A SAMPLE BELOW BUT MY PAPER SHOULD BE WELL DETAILED THAN THE SAMPLE.
“. WITH UK Best Essays AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
Hematological Case Study was first posted on October 20, 2019 at 4:10 am.
©2019 "Brainy Term Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com