1. Design of Experiments may be used with (Caution: Think it through)
a. Continuous level settings
b. Discrete level settings
2. Your project team has completed mapping a core business process. The process owner now wants to better understand where failures are occurring in the process, what the severity of those failures is, how frequently the failures occur, and the ability to detect them. As the project team’s Six Sigma Black Belt, which Six Sigma tool would you recommend?
a. Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
b. House of Quality
c. Effects Validation of Process (EVOP)
d. Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
3. You have been tasked with implementing a measurement system and want to be sure it is as accurate as possible. To test the measurement system, a team member is tasked with measuring one unit from the process three times with the same measuring device. The next day, the same team member measures a different unit three times with the same device. Both times, the consistency between the three readings for each unit is checked. Which of the following best describes your method for evaluating the measurement system?
4. When a Cp value is larger than a Pp, this generally means
a. The process dispersion is larger than what can be achieved optimally
b. The process is not centered on target
c. The process is CLOSER to be centered
d. The voice of the customer (i.e. the specification window) has widened
5. Which of the following tools would be helpful in the initial identification of inputs (x’s) to test in a Design of Experiments?
a. Cause-effect diagram
b. Activity network diagram
c. Scatter diagram
6. For the purposes of a six sigma strategy, which of the following should be directly tied to key business objectives?
a. Core processes
b. Departmental processes
c. Quick change-overs (aka SMED)
d. A House of Quality
7. You ask three (3) inspectors to measure a part to determine if they come up with the same measurements. This is an example of
8. Under what situation might one typically use a DFSS methodology?
a. First time with new technology
b. On a broken process
c. On a process that is tired and true
d. None of the above
9. A sample size of 28 was used to test a two-tail hypothesis about a population mean. Which is the confidence level of the hypothesis test for a known critical value of t=2.052? Caution: Think it through
10. Which design type provides the highest resolution?
a. Resolution III
b. Resolution IV
c. Resolution V
d. Fractional Factorial
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”