You may be called upon to assist in the design of a clinical database for your organization. This assignment requires you to integrate a clinical problem with data technologies to better understand the components as well as how those components can lead to better clinical outcomes.
For this assignment, write a 1,000-1,250 word paper in which you:
1. Select a clinically-based patient problem in which using a database management approach provides clear benefit potential.
2. Identify the data needed to manage this patient problem using information from the electronic health record (EHR).
3. Include a brief description of the patient problem which incorporates information needed to manage the specific problem.
4. Identifies whether the EHR-supplied data is structured or unstructured with an explanation as to why.
5. Provide a complete description of the structured and unstructured data from the EHR that are needed to organize a hypothetical database.
6. Provide a complete description of data relationships that apply to the hypothetical database.
Also, must have at least 05 journal nursing references not more than 5 years old.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"