Review the Strategy Questions for Organizing Your Argument Essay, and then write a 1000- word response to the following discussion below. You are encouraged to complete a first draft of the assignment then revise your work. Please cite all sources in MLA. NO PLAGIARISM.
1. Judging others is human nature. Some of us may practice fighting the urge to be judgmental more than others, but it is a very active battle. What lessons can you argue the characters from “A Good Man Is Hard to Find” by Flannery O’Conner and “Young Goodman Brown” by Nathaniel Hawthorne teach readers regarding the dangers of being judgmental?
Here are the Strategy Questions for Organizing Your Argument Essay. Make sure your essay follow these guidelines
1. Do you have a lead-in to “hook” your reader? (an example anecdote, scenario, startling statistic, or provocative question)
2. How much background is required to properly acquaint readers with your issue?
3. Will your claim be placed in the introduction or conclusion in your paper?
4. What is your supporting evidence?
5 Have you located authoritative sources that add credibility to your argument?
6. What type of tone?
7. Once written, have you maintained a third person voice? (No “I” or “You” statements)
8. How will you conclude in a meaningful way? (Call you reader to take action, explain why the topic has global importance or common ground)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.