- Identify two ways of eliminating dust as a health hazard.
- List three ways of minimizing the toxic and flammable hazards involved in using solvents.
- Which of the following presents a fire and explosion hazard in dust-collecting systems?
- What three of the aspects that should be included in the safety and health program for foundry workers?
- Prolonged contact with oil, grease, acids, alkalis, and dirt can produce _______________________
- The need for controlling ventilation in foundries is determined by what three factors?
- What hazard is sometimes generated when charging and blasting takes place in cupolas?
- To eliminate a carbon monoxide explosion hazard, supply adequate natural or mechanicalin back of the cupola, and open two or more tuyeres after the blowers are shut down.
- What is the principal danger in handling refractory clay crucibles?
- List four hazards in the construction and operation of core ovens and mold-drying ovens.
- Which of the following is usually considered adequate for ovens under 500 ft3 (14,000 L) in volume?
- Describe four safeguards that should be provided when grinding magnesium.
- To help prevent fires in areas where welding operations are conducted, spread sand on the floor to a depth of
- What are the differences between the conventional cold-stamping press and the forging press?
- Identify the most widely used nondestructive testing method for forgings.
e. all of the above
a. forced-draft ventilation
b. no ventilation
c. natural-draft ventilation
a. 1 in. (2.5 cm).
b. 1.5 in. (3.75 cm).
c. 2 in. (5 cm).
d. 3 in. (7.5 cm).
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.